Chatham Folding Dining Chairs - Dark Honey
Dining alfresco is a quintessential summer pleasure, and our Chatham Collection makes it better than ever. Because they’re built from solid FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus, our chairs are ideal for outdoor use, and their folding design makes them easy to store in small spaces.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Available with arms or armless.
- Foldable design.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dining cushions (sold separately) are available in polyester canvas or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Armchair: 24" wide x 24.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Side Chair: 22" wide x 21.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 24.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Seat: 16.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" thick
- Seat Height: 18"
- Backrest: 19" wide x 15.25" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 21" side to side; 24.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Overall: 22" wide x 21.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Seat: 16.5" wide x 17" deep
- Seat Height: 17"
- Backrest: 19" wide x 20.75" high
- Distance Between Legs: 16.75" on all sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 12 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).