Chatham Ice Chest
Throwing a backyard party is a breeze with this slatted mahogany ice chest. When it’s not filled with beverages, the piece doubles as a side table. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 28" wide x 18.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Crafted of mahogany and teak.
- Features ice box made from resin.
- Doubles as a bench for additional seating when lid is closed.
- Internal compartment seals to keep drinks cool.
- Features a drain plug and rubber stopper at the bottom to let water out easily.
- Includes stainless steal side handles for easy portability.
- Stained in Honey.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame made from mahogany; top made from teak and bottom made of plywood.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Overall: 28" wide x 18.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Ice Chest Interior: 19.5" wide x 12" deep x 16" high
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).