Chatham Ice Chest
Throwing a backyard party is a breeze with this slatted mahogany ice chest. When it’s not filled with beverages, the piece doubles as a side table. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 28" wide x 18.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Crafted of mahogany and teak.
- Features ice box made from resin.
- Doubles as a bench for additional seating when lid is closed.
- Internal compartment seals to keep drinks cool.
- Features a drain plug and rubber stopper at the bottom to let water out easily.
- Includes stainless steal side handles for easy portability.
- Stained in Honey.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame made from mahogany; top made from teak and bottom made of plywood.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Overall: 28" wide x 18.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Ice Chest Interior: 19.5" wide x 12" deep x 16" high
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.