Chatham Ice Chest
Throwing a backyard party is a breeze with this slatted mahogany ice chest. When it’s not filled with beverages, the piece doubles as a side table. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 28" wide x 18.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Crafted of mahogany and teak.
- Features ice box made from resin.
- Doubles as a bench for additional seating when lid is closed.
- Internal compartment seals to keep drinks cool.
- Features a drain plug and rubber stopper at the bottom to let water out easily.
- Includes stainless steal side handles for easy portability.
- Stained in Honey.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame made from mahogany; top made from teak and bottom made of plywood.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Overall: 28" wide x 18.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Ice Chest Interior: 19.5" wide x 12" deep x 16" high
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).