Chatham Mesh Stacking Chaise, Set of 2
Our weatherproof mesh chaise cradles you for comfortable lounging. Its frame is crafted from FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus, and it can be stacked two high for space-efficient storage. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Comfortable polyester-based mesh eliminates the need for cushions.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The chaise has an adjustable design and features a clear finish for unparalleled durability.
- All exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- To conveniently store the chaise, simply fold its legs under and stack up to four below a single chaise cover (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- Chaise: 33" wide x 82" long x 19" high; adjusts to 34.5" high
- Set of 2
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 82" long x 19" high; adjusts to 34.5" high
- Overall (folded): 33" wide x 82" deep x 13" h
- Seat: 27" wide x 49" deep x 13" high
- Backrest: 24" wide x 24" deep x 14" high
- Arm Length from Backrest: 15"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 19"
- Weight: 47 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Chatham Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Universal Outdoor Single Chaise Cover
Chatham Single Chaise
- White Glove Delivery
Please Select Fabric: Sunbrella® - Solid
- Sunbrella® - Solid
- Sunbrella® - Stripe
- Sunbrella® Contrast Piped - Solid
- Outdoor Canvas - Solid
- Outdoor Canvas - Striped