Chatham Mesh Stacking Chaise, Set of 2
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Our weatherproof mesh chaise cradles you for comfortable lounging. Its frame is crafted from FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus, and it can be stacked two high for space-efficient storage. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Comfortable polyester-based mesh eliminates the need for cushions.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The chaise has an adjustable design and features a clear finish for unparalleled durability.
- All exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- To conveniently store the chaise, simply fold its legs under and stack up to four below a single chaise cover (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- Chaise: 33" wide x 82" long x 19" high; adjusts to 34.5" high
- Set of 2
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 82" long x 19" high; adjusts to 34.5" high
- Overall (folded): 33" wide x 82" deep x 13" h
- Seat: 27" wide x 49" deep x 13" high
- Backrest: 24" wide x 24" deep x 14" high
- Arm Length from Backrest: 15"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 19"
- Weight: 47 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Chatham Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Chatham Single Chaise
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery