Made of FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus, our Chatham Armchair features a deep seat, generous arms and a gently pitched back.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Cushions slipcovered in a Natural water-repellent polyester canvas included.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Armchair and cushions sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Armchair: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Some assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 34" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 26" wide x 23.5" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 13"
- Armrest Height Above Backrest: 27"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 24"
- Distance Between Legs: 26" side to side; 24" front to back
- Seat Cushion: 30.5" wide x 24" deep x 4.5" high
- Back Cushion: 26" w x 17" deep x 4.5" thick
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 65.5 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing.
- View recommended care.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Chatham Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Outdoor Occasional Chair Cover
Regular Occasional Chair Cover
- Free Shipping