Chatham Low Armchair
Styled with a deep, low seat, generous arms and a gently pitched back, our Chatham Armchair is designed for relaxed comfort. It’s crafted of FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus for years of lasting beauty. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 32" w x 33.25" d x 27" h
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Cushions available in tufted, ring-spun polyester canvas or piped, non-tufted Sunbrella®.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Includes two scatterback pillows and one seat cushion.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing (sold separately).
- Overall: 32" w x 33.25" d x 27" h
- Seat: 26" w x 25.25" d
- Seat Height (without cushion): 7"
- Backrest: 26.75" w x 24" h
- Arm Height Above Floor: 17.75"
- Distance Between Legs: 25.75" side to side; 26.75" front to back
- Weight: 30 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
Occasional Chair Cushions
- Seat Cushion: 30.5" w x 24" d x 4.5" h
- Scatterback Pillow (2): 22" sq
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
For Removable Slipcovers
- Remove slipcover.
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle, in a commercial washer.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat in a commercial dryer.
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Low Armchair Frame
- Earth Friendly
You May Also Need
Chatham Low Sectional
Sectional Ottoman Frame
- Earth Friendly
Chatham Low Coffee Table
- Earth Friendly