Chatham Low Armchair - Dark Honey
Styled with a deep, low seat, generous arms and a gently pitched back, our Chatham Armchair is designed for relaxed comfort. It’s crafted of FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus for years of lasting beauty. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Cushions available in tufted, ring-spun polyester canvas or piped, non-tufted Sunbrella®. Sold separately.
- Exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing.
- Includes two scatterback pillows and one seat cushion.
- Armchair: 32" wide x 33.25" deep x 27" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 33.25" deep x 27" high
- Seat: 26" wide x 25.25" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 7"
- Backrest: 26.75" wide x 24" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 17.75"
- Distance Between Legs: 25.75" side to side; 26.75" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 30 pounds
Occasional Chair Cushions
- Seat Cushion: 30.5" wide x 24" deep x 4.5" high
- Scatterback Pillow (2): 22" square
CARE & MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Low Armchair Frame
You May Also Need
Chatham Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Outdoor Occasional Chair Cover
Regular Occasional Chair Cover
- Free Fast Shipping