Chatham Porch Bench - Dark Honey
This park-style bench is a welcoming addition to the porch or garden. It’s built to last from FSC mahogany and eucalyptus by expert craftsmen, and features a gently curved back and arms. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Bench cushion (sold separately) is available in polyester canvas or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Seats two comfortably.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Some assembly required.
- Bench: 49.5" wide x 25.5" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 49.5" wide x 25.5" deep x 36" high
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Cushion: 48" wide x 17.5" deep x 2.5" thick
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Clearance Between Floor And Skirt: 14.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® furniture cushions with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- 303 Fabric Cleaner and 303 Fabric Guard are recommended for and by Sunbrella® Brand Products, and can be purchased on their website, www.303products.com.
- Cover with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
Please Select Fabric: Sunbrella® - Solid
Please Select Color:
You May Also Need
Chatham Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Chatham Square Side Table - Dark Honey