Chatham Rectangular Extending Dining Table
- In-Home Delivery
Dining alfresco is a quintessential summer pleasure, and our Chatham Collection makes it better than ever. This handsome dining table is built from solid mahogany, a fine-grained hardwood with exceptional strength and durability, making it ideal for outdoor use. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 74" long x 40" wide x 30" high (unextended); seats up to 6
- 106" long x 40" wide x 30" high (extended); seats up to 10
- Crafted of solid mahogany and sealed for moisture resistance.
- Exposed hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Butterfly extensions increase the table's length, and store conveniently under the top.
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of solid mahogany.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Butterfly extensions increase the dining table’s length from 74" to 106", and store conveniently under the tabletop when not in use.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- A stainless steel fitting is included to cover the umbrella opening when not in use.
- Overall (unextended): 74" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Overall (extended): 106" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Extension (2): 16" long x 40" wide x 1" thick
- Apron: 3" high
- Legs: 3" square, 29" high
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Clearance Under Table: 26.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 63" at sides; 30" at head
- Weight: 110 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).