Chatham Rectangular Fixed Dining Table & Chair Set - Dark Honey
Create a relaxed space for alfresco dining with strong, durable pieces that are expertly crafted from FSC® mahogany. Lightly distressed for a timeworn look and finished with a warm honey stain, our slatted table and comfortable chairs welcome lively outdoor gatherings year after year.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Kiln-dried hardwood, mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangle corner blocks provide superb strength and durability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
- Exposed hardware has an antiqued finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers on the table add stability on uneven ground.
- Table: 36" wide x 60" long x 30" high
- Stacking Armchair: 24" wide x 25.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Side Chair: 19" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 60" long x 30" high
- Apron: 1" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Distance Between Legs: 58" at sides; 34" at head
- Overall: 24" wide x 25.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 18" deep
- Seat Height: 17"
- Backrest: 19.5" wide x 19.5" deep
- Arm Length From Backrest: 20"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 19" side to side; 20" front to back
- Tufted Cushion: 19" square, 2.5" thick
- Overall: 19" wide x 25" deep x 35.5" high
- Seat: 19" wide x 17.5" deep
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Backrest: 19.5" wide x 35.5" deep x 5.1" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 16" side to side; 18.5" front to back
- Clearance Between Floor And Skirt: 14.5"
CARE & MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
Fixed Dining Table Cover
- Free Fast Shipping