Chatham Rectangular Fixed Dining Table & Chair Set
Create a relaxed space for alfresco dining with strong, durable pieces that are expertly crafted from solid mahogany. Lightly distressed for a timeworn look and finished with a warm honey stain, our slatted table and comfortable chairs welcome lively outdoor gatherings year after year. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- Table: 60" l x 36" w x 30" h
- Stacking Armchair: 24" w x 25.5" d x 35.5" h
- Side Chair: 19" w x 25" d x 35.5" h
- Crafted of FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus; sealed for moisture resistance.
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
- Exposed hardware has an antiqued finish.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood, mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangle corner blocks provide superb strength and durability.
- Adjustable levelers on the table add stability on uneven ground.
- Overall: 60" l x 36" w x 30" h
- Apron: 1" h
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diam
- Distance Between Legs: 58" at sides; 34" at head
- Overall: 24" w x 25.5" d x 35.5" h
- Seat: 20" w x 18" d
- Seat Height: 17"
- Backrest: 19.5" w x 19.5" h
- Arm Length From Backrest: 20"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 19" side to side; 20" front to back
- Tufted Cushion: 19" sq, 2.5" thick
- Overall: 19" w x 25" d x 35.5" h
- Seat: 19" w x 17.5" d
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Backrest: 19.5" w x 35.5" h x 5.1" d
- Distance Between Legs: 16" side to side; 18.5" front to back
- Clearance Between Floor And Skirt: 14.5"
- Shipping Info
- Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).