Chatham Rectangular Fixed Dining Table
Crafted entirely of FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus, our Chatham table is built for strength and lasting beauty. A classic slatted design and durable construction create this inviting table for entertaining outdoors. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Kiln-dried hardwood, mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangle corner blocks provide superb strength and durability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
- Exposed hardware has an antiqued finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers on the table add stability on uneven ground.
- Table: 36" wide x 60" long x 30" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 60" long x 30" high
- Apron: 1" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Distance Between Legs: 58" at sides; 34" at head
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.