Chatham Rectangular Fixed Dining Table
- White Glove Delivery
Crafted entirely of FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus, our Chatham table is built for strength and lasting beauty. A classic slatted design and durable construction create this inviting table for entertaining outdoors. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 60" w x 36" d x 30" h
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Exposed hardware has an antiqued finish.
- An opening at the center accomodates all our outdoor umbrellas.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood, mortise-and-tenon joinery and triangle corner blocks provide superb strength and durability.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Overall: 60" w x 36" d x 30" h
- Apron: 1" h
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diam
- Distance Between Legs: 58" side to side; 34" front to back
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).