Chatham Round Bar Table & Barstool Set
From morning coffee to afternoon cocktails, our bar table is the perfect place to savor summer. Surrounded by cozy stools, it accommodates an umbrella stand so you can sip favorite drinks in the shade. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Adjustable levelers on the table provide stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table features an umbrella hole; fits Pottery Barn 6' Umbrella in Eucalyptus or Teak.
- Exposed hardware has an antiqued finish.
- Set includes one bar table and four barstools.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" diameter, 41.5" high
- Top: 38" diameter, 4" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 7" wide
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Legs: 3" square x 41" high
- Overall: 18.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 44.5" high
- Seat: 16.5" wide x 15.5" deep
- Seat Height: 30"
- Backrest: 18.5" wide x 14.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 15.75" side to side; 16.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).