Chatham Round Bar Table & Barstool Set
- White Glove Delivery
From morning coffee to afternoon cocktails, our bar table is the perfect place to savor summer. Surrounded by cozy stools, it accommodates an umbrella stand so you can sip favorite drinks in the shade. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- Table: 38" diam, 41.5" h
- Barstool: 18.5" w x 23.5" d x 44.5" h
- Crafted of sustainably harvested eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Table features an umbrella hole; fits Pottery Barn 6' Umbrella in Eucalyptus or Teak.
- Exposed hardware has an antiqued finish.
- Set of five includes table and four barstools.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Overall: 38" diam, 41.5" h
- Top: 38" diam, 4" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 7" w
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diam
- Legs: 3" sq x 41" h
- Overall: 18.5" w x 23.5" d x 44.5" h
- Seat: 16.5" w x 15.5" d
- Seat Height: 30"
- Backrest: 18.5" w x 14.5" h
- Distance Between Legs: 15.75" side to side; 16.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).