Chatham Round Folding Bistro Table & Armchair Set
Dining alfresco is a quintessential summer pleasure, and our Chatham Collection makes it better than ever. Our expert craftsmen built this set from pure mahogany because of its durability and strength. The table works equally well as an accent piece or as a small dining table for intimate gatherings.
- Table: 36" diameter x 30" high
- Armchair: 24" wide x 24.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Set includes table and 2 armchairs or table and 4 armchairs.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Foldable design for easy storage and mobility.
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Dining cushions (sold separately) are available in polyester canvas or fade- and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Overall: 36" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 36" diameter, 1" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2" diameter
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 27"
- Distance Between Legs: 23.5"
- Overall: 24" wide x 24.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Folded: 38.5" wide x 24" deep x 5" high
- Seat: 16.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" thick
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arm Length From Back: 17.5"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Distance Between Legs: 21" side to side; 24.5" front to back
- Weight: 15 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).