Chatham Round Folding Bistro Table
Dining alfresco is a quintessential summer pleasure, and our Chatham Collection makes it better than ever. Our expert craftsmen built this bistro table from pure mahogany because of its durability and strength. Use it as a side table or as a small dining table for intimate gatherings. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 36" diam, 30" h
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Foldable design for easy mobility.
- Features an umbrella hole.
- Exposed hardware has an antiqued finish.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Overall: 36" diam, 30" h
- Top: 36" diam, 1" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2" diam
- Clearance Under Upper Stretcher: 27"
- Distance Between Legs (along stretcher bar): 23.5"