Chatham Square Side Table
Stylish and simple, our FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus side table features a classic slatted top, softly curving lines and a warm honey finish. It’s easy to reposition for entertaining – or to group in multiples to create a table of any size. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Exposed hardware has an antique brass finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Some assembly required.
- Table: 20.5" square, 18.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20.5" square, 18.5" h
- Top: 20.5" square, 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5" high
- Legs: 2" square, 17" high
- Clearance Under Table: 16.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 14.5"
- Weight: 13 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.