With its softly curved lines and elegant, swept-back profile, our Chatham Sofa couples beautiful craftsmanship with summer-worthy comfort. Built entirely of FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus, it is also friendly to our environment. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 76" w x 34" d x 33" h
- Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Comfortably deep seat and high, angled back.
- Sofa frame and cushions sold separately.
- Thick, comfortable back and seat cushions are available in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric (sold separately); imported.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Assembly required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Thick, comfortable cushions are wrapped in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric (sold separately).
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- Overall: 76" w x 34" d x 33" h
- Seat: 70.5" w x 23.5" d x 13" h
- Backrest: 70" w x 20" h
- Arm Length From Backrest: 27"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 23.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 70.5" side to side; 24" front to back
- Weight: 68 lb
- Seat Cushion (2): 38" w x 24" d
- Back Cushion (2): 35" w x 17" h
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Please Select Frame:
- In-Home Delivery
You May Also Need
Chatham Coffee Table