Chenille Jute Basketweave Rug - Espresso
- A unique mix of fibers – naturally soft, iridescent chenille and durable jute – creates the perfect textural blend underfoot.
- Hand made of yarn-dyed chenille and natural jute by artisan rug makers.
- Crafted with sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Thick basket-weave rug is framed by color-matched cotton twill.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven into a basket-weave pattern of 40% jute, 40% rayon and 20% cotton.
- Border is 80% jute (under cotton border) and 20% cotton-twill.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Cotton-canvas/synthetic latex backed.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.