Chesapeake Folding Armchair
Our Chesapeake Folding Armchair is better than ever with new updates to the finish and hardware. A space-saving design makes it ideal for relaxed entertaining - anywhere. It's finished with our dramatically improved, long-wearing polyurethane stain, which acts as a protective coat to maintain the surface beauty and integrity. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 25.5" w x 24" d x 33" h
- Crafted of sustainably harvested eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- A polyurethane finish provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
- Exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Folding design makes chairs easy to store.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Overall: 25.5" w x 24" d x 33" h
- Seat: 16.5" w x 17.5" d x 18" h
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Weight: 15 lb
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- View recommended care.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).