Chesapeake Folding Armchair
Our Chesapeake Folding Armchair is better than ever with new updates to the finish and hardware. A space-saving design makes it ideal for relaxed entertaining - anywhere. It's finished with our dramatically improved, long-wearing polyurethane stain, which acts as a protective coat to maintain the surface beauty and integrity. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 25.5" w x 24" d x 33" h
- Crafted of sustainably harvested eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- A polyurethane finish provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
- Exposed hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Folding design makes chairs easy to store.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Overall: 25.5" w x 24" d x 33" h
- Seat: 16.5" w x 17.5" d x 18" h
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Weight: 15 lb
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- View recommended care.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.