Our earth-friendly Chesapeake Buffet is a handsome solution for relaxed outdoor entertaining. Designed with slatted sides and door fronts and a generous overhanging top, it features an open shelf for easy access to items like glasses or favorite garnishes, and lots of cabinet space below for everything else.
- 50.5" w x 23.5" d x 35" h
- Crafted of sustainably harvested eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- A water-based coating provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
- Features a long open shelf under the top and two adjustable shelves behind the cabinet doors.
- All exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Overall: 50.5" w x 23.5" d x 36" h
- Top: 50.5" w x 23.5" d x 1" thick
- Apron: 1" h
- Fixed Open Shelf: 44" w x 17" d x 6.75" h
- Interior Compartment: 44" w x 17" d x 19.5" h
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 21.25" w x 20" d
- Legs: 3" sq x 3.25" h
- Clearance Under Buffet: 3.25"
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).