Chianti Kitchen Island
An antique carpenter’s workbench was the inspiration for this kitchen island. Thoughtfully designed and expertly crafted, it has a wealth of features that simplify entertaining. It’s set on a trestle base and has cast-iron towel bars on each side and a bottle opener in front. A trough in back secures bottles, and the extra-wide drawer has dividers.
- 62" wide x 36" deep x 36" high
- Crafted from solid pine.
- Features two drawers and one large drawer with six interior dividers.
- Includes a bottle opener and a towel rack.
- Features three wine shelves and one adjustable shelf for extra storage.
- Flip-up lid opens a trough for holding beverage bottles.
- Includes removable pot rack made from iron plumbing pipes.
- Finished in British Pine.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, legs and drawer front made from kiln-dried solid pine; top and shelves made from solid pine and MDF.
- Drawer boxes made from solid poplar with beech wood glides and constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 62" wide x 36" deep x 36" high
- Overall (including pot rack): 62" wide x 36" deep x 82" high
- Pot Rack: 45.5" wide x 5" deep x 46" high
- Top: 62" wide x 36" deep x 6.25" thick
- Counter Height: 36"
- Small Drawer Face (2): 23.75" wide x 4.5" high x 1" thick
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 21.5" wide x 15" deep x 2" high
- Large Drawer Face: 48" wide x 4.5" high x 1" thick
- Large Drawer Interior: 46" wide x 13.75" deep x 2" high
- Flip-up Cabinet Interior: 34" wide x 5.25" deep x 4" high
- Fixed Wine Shelf (3): 18.75" wide x 12.75" deep x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Between Wine Shelves: 8"
- Legs: 29.75" long x 3.75" thick x 30.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 40" side to side
- Clearance Under Legs (at sides): 0.75"
- Weight: 270 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).