Like the other pieces in our classic Chloe collection, this beautifully crafted bookcase has a graceful silhouette that’s matched with exceptional durability.
- 36" w x 17.25" d x 66" h
- Bookcase is crafted of solid hardwood.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, apron and legs crafted from kiln-dried solid mindi wood.
- Top and shelves constructed with mindi veneer over particle board.
- Finished by hand and sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 36" w x 17.25" d x 66" h
- Top: 36" w x 17.25" d x 0.75" thick
- Overhang (front): 1.5"
- Overhang (back and sides): 0.75"
- Apron: 2.5" h
- Shelf (4): 31.5" w x 14.5" d x 0.75" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 100 lb
- Weight: 63 lb
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).