Chloe Extra-Wide Dresser
The Chloe Collection has a familiar farmhouse appeal with its gentle curves and generous proportions. Details like a hand-applied multistep finish and brass drawer pulls exemplify its quality craftsmanship.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Solid mindi front frame, rubberwood back frame.
- Top is particle board with cedar veneer.
- Drawer box made of poplar; drawer front is solid mindi.
- Legs are made out of solid mindi.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Six dovetailed drawers.
- Finished with a multistep process.
- Brushed nickel hardware.
- Beechwood drawer glides ensure easy opening and closing; drawer stops prevent accidentally removing the drawer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- No assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 62" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Diagonal Width: 76"
- Top Drawer Interior (2): 25.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 4.25" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Interior (4): 25.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 8.75" high
- Drawer Pulls: 1.25" diameter x 1" deep
- Foot (4): 2" square x 4" high
- Clearance Under Table: 4"
- Distance Between Feet: 58" side to side; 12.25" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Weight: 144 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).