Take it home today! Our Chloe Wood Dresser in Black is available for purchase and pickup from select stores. Contact your local store for availability.
The Chloe Collection has a familiar farmhouse appeal with its gentle curves and generous proportions. Details like a hand-applied multistep finish and brass drawer pulls exemplify its quality craftsmanship.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of mindi hardwood, pine and poplar woods.
- Solid mindi front frame, rubberwood back frame.
- Top is particle board with mindi veneer; legs are made out of solid mindi.
- Drawer box made of poplar; drawer front is solid mindi.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Beechwood drawer glides ensure easy opening and closing; drawer stops prevent accidentally removing the drawer.
- Three dovetailed drawers.
- Finished with a multistep process.
- Brushed nickel hardware.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- No assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 28.25" wide x 13" deep x 4.25" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Interior (2): 28.25" wide x 13" deep x 9" high
- Drawer Pull (3): 1.25" diameter x 1" deep
- Foot (4): 2" diameter x 4" h
- Clearance Under Table: 4"
- Distance Between Feet: 32" side to side; 12" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Weight: 86 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).