Clara Apartment Sofa
Offering superlative style and comfort within a compact silhouette, our Clara sofa is ideal for small spaces. A low profile makes it equally at home in the bedroom or living room. Set-back roll arms create generous legroom at the front of the seat.
- 75" w x 38" d x 33" h
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushion.
- For more information on fabric options, delivery and care instructions: Clara Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Crafted in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed using only kiln-dried hardwood, with double dowel joinery that is reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Heavy-gauge sinuous steel springs provide exceptional support.
- Throw pillows have down-blend fill.
- Overall: 75" wide x 38" deep x 33" high
- Frame Back Height: 33"
- Seat: 75" wide at front, 63" wide at back x 23" deep x 19" high
- Throw pillows (2): 18" square
- Diagonal Depth: 28"
- Arms: 6" wide x 24" high
- Front Legs (removable): 3.5" diameter, 7" high
- Back Legs (removable): 1.5" wide x 3" deep x 5.5" high
- Weight: 104 pounds
Care & Composition
View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
View the composition and care of each of our upholstery fabrics
Assembly & Installation
View complete Slipcover Installation Instructions
Replacement Cushions & Slipcovers
When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).