Clarissa Crystal Drop Small Round Chandelier
Hundreds of glass droplets form a shimmering cascade on this chandelier. Crystals in alternating teardrop and raindrop shapes, with a faceted globe at the bottom, are so densely strung they completely cover the metal framework.
- Petite 9" diameter, 15.5" high
- Small 13" diameter, 19.5" high
- Glass drops suspended from an antique-silver filigreed crown crafted of iron.
- A generous chain length allows the chandelier to be hung in grand entryways and may be professionally shortened to fit any ceiling height.
- Ideal ceiling height for the chandelier is 8', 10' or 12'.
- Some assembly required; individual droplets must be attached by hand.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 9" diameter, 15.5" high
- Height: minimum 20"; maximum 93"
- Canopy: 5'' diameter, 1'' high
- Chain: 6' long
- Cord: 9' long
- Droplets: 127 in four sizes
- Bulb (1): 40 watts, type B (not included)
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Overall: 13" diameter, 19.5" high
- Height: minimum 23.5"; maximum 165"
- Canopy: 5'' diameter, 1.5'' high
- Chain: 12' long
- Cord: 13' long
- Includes 201 drops in four sizes.
- Bulb (2): 40 watts, type B (not included)
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).