Hundreds of glass droplets form a shimmering cascade on this chandelier. Crystals in alternating teardrop and raindrop shapes, with a faceted globe at the bottom, are so densely strung they completely cover the metal framework.
- Petite 9" diameter, 15.5" high
- Small 13" diameter, 19.5" high
- Glass drops suspended from an antique-silver filigreed crown crafted of iron.
- A generous chain length allows the chandelier to be hung in grand entryways and may be professionally shortened to fit any ceiling height.
- Ideal ceiling height for the chandelier is 8', 10' or 12'.
- Some assembly required; individual droplets must be attached by hand.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Catalog / Internet Only.