Clarissa Crystal Drop Sconce
Bring holiday sparkle to a living or dining space with this crystal-draped sconce. Suspended from a filigreed antique-silver crown, it features oversized glass teardrops and raindrops with a faceted-glass globe at the bottom.
- 6" wide x 6.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Glass drops suspended from an antique-silver filigreed crown crafted of iron.
- Some assembly required; individual droplets must be attached by hand.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of iron and glass.
- Includes 50 drops in four sizes.
- Overall: 6" wide x 6.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Back Plate: 6.6" wide x 6.5" high x 1" thick
- Bulb (1): 40 watts, type B (not included)
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).