Clarissa Crystal Drop Rectangular Chandelier
Hundreds of glass droplets form a shimmering cascade on this chandelier. It’s suspended from an antique-silver filigreed crown.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Glass drops suspended from an antique-silver filigreed crown crafted of iron.
- Ideal ceiling height for the chandelier is 8’.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Some assembly required; individual droplets must be attached by hand.
- Includes 4 replacement droplets in each shape in case of breakage.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" long x 9" deep x 79.75" high
- Hanging Height: 17.75" minimum, 79.75" maximum.
- Canopy: 18" long x 4" deep x 1" high
- Cord: 10' long
- Bulb (2): 40 watts, type B (not included)
- Weight: 36 pounds
- 208 individual glass droplets
- Overall: 40" long x 9" deep x 91" high
- Hanging Height: 19" minimum, 91" maximum.
- Canopy: 20" long x 5" deep x 1" high
- Ceiling mount: 18" long x 4" deep x 1" high
- Chain (2): 6' long
- Adjustable chain allows chandelier to be hung in rooms with up to 12' ceiling height.
- Cord: 10' long
- Bulb (4): 40 watts, type B (not included)
- Weight: 50 pounds
- 344 individual glass droplets
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).