Classic Down Pillow
An exceptional value, our pillows are available in high-quality white down and feather blends.
- Support: Medium/Firm
- Best For: Back or Side Sleepers
- Fill Type: 87% Feather / 13% Down, Freshness Assured™, 550-Fill-Power
- Thread Count: 300-Thread-Count Cover
- Freshness Assured™ is an exclusive cleaning process that guarantees hypoallergenic comfort.
- Due to the natural composition of this product, it may occasionally lose feathers. To lengthen the life of your pillow, we recommend using our Ultra Pillow Protector.
- Machine wash.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Inner Chamber 100% White Duck Feather, Outer Chamber 100% White Duck Down.
- 300-thread-count cotton damask-stripe cover.
- Down is Freshness Assured™ through an exclusive cleaning process that guarantees hypoallergenic comfort.
- Medium/firm support.
- Appropriate for side and back sleep positions.
- Due to the natural composition of this pillow, it may occasionally lose feathers. To lengthen the life and preserve the integrity of your pillow, we recommend using our Ultra Pillow Protector.
- Standard: 20" x 26"
- King: 20" x 36"
- Spot clean when necessary.
- Machine wash in warm water in a commercial-sized washer; gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low in a commercial-sized dryer; remove promptly when dry.
- Stop dryer frequently to turn center out to ensure center dries and to avoid scorching.
- Avoid excessive heat as fabric may scorch.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron or steam.
- Store in ventilated bag.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).