Classic Mini Sink Console - White
Expertly crafted, our Classic Mini Sink Console is designed with the same quality and detail that distinguishes all of our furniture collections. Its compact size is ideal for smaller baths, and you can choose the countertop that best suits your decor.
- 26" w x 22" d x 40" h
- Sink console is constructed of solid birch and MDF.
- Hand finished and sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Tops available: Italian Carrara marble, St. Francis Limestone and Pietra Cardosa Italian slate.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- St. Francis Limestone is a white natural stone with a clean look from Greece.
- Pietra Cardosa slate is a unique gray Italian slate from a quarry in the Apuan Alps.
- Features a fold-down door with a storage compartment.
- One faux drawer under sink.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Hardware not included. Choice of Chrome, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel finish.
- Hardware made of zinc alloy.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of solid birch and MDF.
- Console includes a white porcelain sink.
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 26" w x 22" d x 40" h (40" h with backsplash)
- Backsplash: 26" w x 4" h x 0.75" thick
- Top: 26" wide x 22" d x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior: 19" w x 8.5" d x 8.5" h
- Fixed Shelf: 24.25" w x 21" d x 2" thick
- Clearance Above Fixed Shelf: 10.5"
- Sink Overall: 18.5" w x 15.25" d x 7.5" h
- Sink Interior: 16.75" w x 13.5" d x 6" h
- Legs: 4" h
- Maximum Weight Capacity (compartment): 108 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (fixed shelf): 169 lb
- Weight: 114 lb
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Reapply sealer every two years.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Sink Console Base without Countertop
- In-Home Delivery