Classic Modular Single Wide Sink Console with Doors & Drawer Storage
Our elegant wide sink console is topped with a thick slab of Carrara marble that is roomy enough to keep all bath essentials close at hand. Choose your hardware style and finish to make it your own.
- 57.5" w x 22" d x 36" h
- Sink console is constructed of poplar wood and MDF.
- Tops available: Italian Carrara marble and Pietra Cardosa Italian stone.
- Honed Carrara marble is known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- Pietra Cardosa stone is a unique gray Italian stone from a quarry in the Apuan Alps.
- Two cabinets with wood doors on each side of sink.
- Two adjustable shelves per cabinet.
- Two spacious drawers under one faux drawer.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Hardware is made of zinc alloy.
- Hardware not included. Choice of Chrome, Polished Nickel or Satin Nickel finish.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (each sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of hardwood and MDF.
- High-quality Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included).
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 57.5" w x 22" d x 36" h (40" h with backsplash)
- Backsplash: 41.5" w x 4" h x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (under sink) (2): 21" w x 18" d x 8.5" h
- Cabinet Interior (2): 14.25" w x 20" d x 27.5" h
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 14.25" w x 19.75" d x 0.75" thick
- Sink Overall: 18.5" w x 15.25" d x 7.5" h
- Sink Interior: 16.75" w x 13.5" d x 6" h
- Legs: 4" h
- Weight: 272 lb
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).