Clerk's Console Table
- In-Home Delivery
Our designer spotted a vintage filing cabinet in a shop in Southern California and captured its appeal in this handsome piece. Its two side cabinets have bluff-cut doors that create the look of multiple drawers, and the center top drawer front flips down for easy access to its contents.
- 69.25" wide x 18" deep x 35.25" high
- Crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Console offers generous storage space for wall-mounted wide-screen TVs.
- Features three upper drawers, one large store-all drawer and a flip-down drawer.
- Two cabinets contain adjustable shelves for storage.
- Three cut-out holes in the back panel provide easy wire management.
- Finish is two-toned; base is distressed French Blue and top is Antique Oak.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made from rubber wood, MDF, oak veneer and maple veneer.
- Drawer and door pulls made of iron.
- Interior finished in Dark Brown.
- Adjustable shelves have seven different height levels.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 69.25" wide x 18" deep x 35.25" high
- Top: 69.25" wide x 18" deep x 0.75" high
- Upper Drawer Face (3): 21.25" wide x 4.25" high x 0.5" thick
- Upper Drawer Interior (3): 19.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Flip-down Drawer Face: 21.25" wide x 7.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Flip-down Drawer Interior: 20.75" wide x 16.25" deep x 6" high
- Bottom Drawer Face: 21.25" wide x 0.75" thick x 16.25" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 19.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 14.25" high
- Pulls: 3.75" wide x 1.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Door (2): 21.25" wide x 24.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (2): 22.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 24" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 22.25" wide x 15.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Base: 3.5" high
- Weight: 207 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).