Clerk's Console Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Our designer spotted a vintage filing cabinet in a shop in Southern California and captured its appeal in this handsome piece. Its two side cabinets have bluff-cut doors that create the look of multiple drawers, and the center top drawer front flips down for easy access to its contents.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Made from rubber wood with oak veneer and maple veneer.
- Drawer and door pulls are made of iron.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The blue finish is hand applied and rubbed through to allow the chestnut-brown tones of the wood to show through.
- The top and the interior are hand finished in a solid brown tone.
- Adjustable shelves have seven different height levels.
- Features three upper drawers, one large store-all drawer and a flip-down drawer.
- Two cabinets contain adjustable shelves for storage.
- Three cut-out holes in the back panel provide easy wire management.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 69.25" wide x 18" deep x 35.25" high
- Top: 69.25" wide x 18" deep x 0.75" high
- Upper Drawer Face (3): 21.25" wide x 4.25" high x 0.5" thick
- Upper Drawer Interior (3): 19.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Flip-down Drawer Face: 21.25" wide x 7.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Flip-down Drawer Interior: 20.75" wide x 16.25" deep x 6" high
- Bottom Drawer Face: 21.25" wide x 0.75" thick x 16.25" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 19.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 14.25" high
- Pulls: 3.75" wide x 1.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Door (2): 21.25" wide x 24.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (2): 22.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 24" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 22.25" wide x 15.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Base: 3.5" high
- Weight: 207 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.