Clerk's Console Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Our designer spotted a vintage filing cabinet in a shop in Southern California and captured its appeal in this handsome piece. Its two side cabinets have bluff-cut doors that create the look of multiple drawers, and the center top drawer front flips down for easy access to its contents.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Made from rubber wood with oak veneer and maple veneer.
- Drawer and door pulls are made of iron.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The blue finish is hand applied and rubbed through to allow the chestnut-brown tones of the wood to show through.
- The top and the interior are hand finished in a solid brown tone.
- Adjustable shelves have seven different height levels.
- Features three upper drawers, one large store-all drawer and a flip-down drawer.
- Two cabinets contain adjustable shelves for storage.
- Three cut-out holes in the back panel provide easy wire management.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 69.25" wide x 18" deep x 35.25" high
- Top: 69.25" wide x 18" deep x 0.75" high
- Upper Drawer Face (3): 21.25" wide x 4.25" high x 0.5" thick
- Upper Drawer Interior (3): 19.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Flip-down Drawer Face: 21.25" wide x 7.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Flip-down Drawer Interior: 20.75" wide x 16.25" deep x 6" high
- Bottom Drawer Face: 21.25" wide x 0.75" thick x 16.25" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 19.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 14.25" high
- Pulls: 3.75" wide x 1.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Door (2): 21.25" wide x 24.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (2): 22.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 24" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 22.25" wide x 15.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Base: 3.5" high
- Weight: 207 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.