Patterned after a vintage filing cabinet, this piece has a patina finish and classic cup pulls. Bluff-cut doors give the base cabinet the look of four drawers. Stack multiples or arrange several side by side to create a wall of storage.
- 25.5" wide x 18" deep x 35.25" high
- Crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Features three drawers and a cabinet with an adjustable shelf.
- Finish is two-toned; base is distressed French Blue and top is Antique Oak.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made from rubber wood, MDF, oak veneer and maple veneer.
- Drawer and door pulls made from iron.
- Interior finished in Dark Brown.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 25.5" wide x 18" deep x 35.25" high
- Top: 25.5" wide x 18" deep x 0.75" thick
- Top Drawer Face: 21.25" wide x 4.25" high x 0.5" thick
- Top Drawer Interior: 19.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 2.5" high
- Middle Drawer Face (2): 10.25" wide x 7.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Middle Drawer Interior (2): 8.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 6.25" high
- Cabinet Door (2): 10.25" wide x 16.25" high x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without shelves): 24" wide x 16" deep x 16" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 24" wide x 16" deep x 0.75" thick
- Drawer/Door Pulls: 3.75" wide x 1.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Base: 3.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Weight: 89 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).