Behind its handsome, paneled doors, this bar will hold everything you need for effortless entertaining. A mirrored back reflects the bar’s contents for a striking display.
- 34" wide x 19" deep x 48.5" high
- Features two large cabinets with shelves and storage racks for bar items.
- Flip-up top provides even more space.
- Top cabinet has wraparound doors.
- Large drawer for storage.
- Made from kiln-dried mahogany and mahogany veneer.
- Finished by hand in Dark Cherry or Heritage Black.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame and drawer front made from mahogany; top made from mahogany, particle board and mahogany veneer; side panels made from particle board and mahogany veneer; back panel made from plywood; drawer box made from meranti.
- Drawer box has natural finish and is constructed using the sturdy English-dovetail method.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 34" wide x 19" deep x 48.5" high
- Top: 34" wide x 19" deep x 1" thick
- Diagonal Width: 62.25"
- Upper Cabinet Door: 15.75" wide x 16" high x 0.75" thick
- Upper Cabinet Interior: 32.5" wide x 18" deep x 14.25" high
- Fixed Shelf: 16.3" wide x 10.5" deep x 0.5"
- Flip Top: 34" wide x 9.5" deep x 1" thick
- Overall Height With Flip Top Up: 49.5"
- Middle Drawer Face: 30.75" wide x 3.5" high x 0.75" thick
- Middle Drawer Interior: 29.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 2.5" high
- Lower Cabinet Door: 15.75" wide x 21" high x 0.75" thick
- Lower Cabinet Interior: 32.5" wide x 18" deep x 14" high
- Storage Rack: 32.5" wide x 9.75" deep
- Clearance Above Storage Rack: 4.5"
- Legs (with levelers): 1.5" square, 2.25" high
- Distance Between Legs: 31" side to side; 16" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 135 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (fixed shelf): 81 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 18 pounds
- Weight: 138 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).