Coastal Shutter Armoire
Louvered insets in this collection evoke shuttered windows, echoing the architecture of East Coast summer houses, and giving our armoire a classic sensibility.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame, door frame and clothes pole made from solid mahogany; top and door panels made from MDF with mahogany veneer.
- Drawers are constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and includes a half-moon drawer stop.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features shuttered swing-out doors, two adjustable shelves, a clothes rod and three storage drawers.
- Hand-applied multistep finish process includes glazing, sanding and sealants.
- Pewter-finished drawer pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39" wide x 27.25" deep x 75.5" high
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 32" wide x 24" deep x 40" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 33" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (3): 30" wide x 21" deep x 4.5" high
- Clothes Rod: 1.25" diameter, 33" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).