Coastal Shutter Armoire
Louvered insets in this collection evoke shuttered windows, echoing the architecture of East Coast summer houses, and giving our armoire a classic sensibility.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame, door frame and clothes pole made from solid mahogany; top and door panels made from MDF with mahogany veneer.
- Drawers are constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and includes a half-moon drawer stop.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features shuttered swing-out doors, two adjustable shelves, a clothes rod and three storage drawers.
- Hand-applied multistep finish process includes glazing, sanding and sealants.
- Pewter-finished drawer pulls.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39" wide x 27.25" deep x 75.5" high
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 32" wide x 24" deep x 40" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 33" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (3): 30" wide x 21" deep x 4.5" high
- Clothes Rod: 1.25" diameter, 33" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.