Made by an American foundry known for its superb craftsmanship, this faucet is cast of solid brass with a thickly plated finish.
- Fits sink openings with an 8" to 16" widespread.
- A pre-installed aerator restricts water flow to 2 gallons per minute.
- Professional installation required.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs.
- Learn more about how to install this faucet.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Solid-brass waterways and ceramic disc cartridges ensure long life with minimal maintenance.
- Rust and scratch-resistant finishes ensure long life with minimal maintenance, as they surpass standards set by IAMPO and NSF 61.
- All finishes match the fixtures on our sink consoles, sconces, and bath fixtures.
- Overall (assembled): 7.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Learn more about how to install this sink console.
- Clean with soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry.
- Drying immediately after use helps prevent the formation of lime deposits.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of abrasive agents or harsh cleansers.
- If using a cleaning agent, it is best to first test it on a small inconspicuous spot before applying it to the entire faucet.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).