Victoria Roman Tub Set
Our Victoria Sink Faucet is known for its solid construction and clean profile. We’ve now added coordinating roman faucets to complete the collection.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Constructed of cast brass.
- Rounded cross-hatch handles with vintage-style Hot and Cold lettering.
- Solid-brass waterways and ceramic disc cartridges ensure long life with minimal maintenance.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs®.
- Available in Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel or Antique Bronze finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rust and scratch-resistant finishes ensure long life with minimal maintenance, as they surpass standards set by IAMPO and NSF 61.
- All finishes match the fixtures on our sink consoles, sconces, and bath fixtures.
- Set includes tub faucet and handles.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Learn more about how to install this tub set.
CARE and MAINTENANCE
- Clean with soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry.
- Drying immediately after use helps prevent the formation of lime deposits.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of abrasive agents or harsh cleansers.
- If using a cleaning agent, it is best to first test it on a small inconspicuous spot before applying it to the entire faucet.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).