Espresso Bound Sisal Rug
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Made of naturally tough and durable sisal, this rug is finished with a stain-resistant border.
- Handcrafted of natural sisal by artisan rug makers.
- Durable fiber is ideal for high-traffic areas.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Made of imported materials. Cut and sewn in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions & Care
- Sisal is an earth-friendly natural fiber that is stain resistant, long wearing and easy to care for.
- Finished with polyester binding, and backed with natural latex.
- For use indoors only.
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long).
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long).
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long).
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long).
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long).
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long).
- Border: 2" wide
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
Please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- Free Shipping
- Limited Availability