Espresso Bound Sisal Rug
Made of naturally tough and durable sisal, this rug is finished with a stain-resistant border.
- Handcrafted of natural sisal by artisan rug makers.
- Durable fiber is ideal for high-traffic areas.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Made of imported materials. Cut and sewn in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions & Care
- Sisal is an earth-friendly natural fiber that is stain resistant, long wearing and easy to care for.
- Finished with polyester binding, and backed with natural latex.
- For use indoors only.
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long).
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long).
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long).
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long).
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long).
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long).
- Border: 2" wide
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
Please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.