Espresso Bound Sisal Rug
Made of naturally tough and durable sisal, this rug is finished with a stain-resistant border.
- Handcrafted of natural sisal by artisan rug makers.
- Durable fiber is ideal for high-traffic areas.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Made of imported materials. Cut and sewn in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions & Care
- Sisal is an earth-friendly natural fiber that is stain resistant, long wearing and easy to care for.
- Finished with polyester binding, and backed with natural latex.
- For use indoors only.
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long).
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long).
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long).
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long).
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long).
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long).
- Border: 2" wide
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
Please allow approximately 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.