Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Black
Meticulously crafted, our popular rug is woven of durable seagrass, making it ideal for high-traffic areas. It’s detailed with a contrasting cotton-twill border.
- Handcrafted of seagrass by artisan rug makers.
- Subtle color variations make each rug unique.
- Woven cotton-twill border.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of durable seagrass, with the subtle variations in color that are inherent to this natural fiber.
- Backed with natural latex.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long)
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Binding: 2" wide
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.