Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Cardinal Red
Meticulously crafted, our popular rug is woven of durable seagrass, making it ideal for high-traffic areas. It’s detailed with a contrasting cotton-twill border.
- Handcrafted of seagrass by artisan rug makers.
- Subtle color variations make each rug unique.
- Woven cotton-twill border.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- See this item featured in Architectural Digest and Canadian House & Home.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of durable seagrass, with the subtle variations in color that are inherent to this natural fiber.
- Backed with natural latex.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long)
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Binding: 2" wide
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).