Color-Bound Sisal Rug - Select Items
Made of durable sisal, this rug is finished with a stain-resistant border. Natural latex backing. Imported.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only
- Dimensions & Care
- 2' wide x 3' long (24" wide x 36" long)
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 2.5' wide x 13' long (30" wide x 156" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 8' long (96" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Thickness: 0.5"
- Border: 2" wide
COMPOSITION & CONSTRUCTION
- Rug is 100% sisal with 100% woven polyester binding with natural latex backing. Tough and durable, and therefore ideal for high-traffic areas, sisal is the fiber produced from the agave plant. Imported.
- Vacuum often to remove dirt. Spot clean, gently brushing spots or stains with a soft cloth. Avoid water, steam or wet shampoo. Pottery Barn does not recommend the use of any over-the-counter products, nor does it guarantee their effectiveness. For deep cleaning, contact a carpet professional, or dry-powder clean. Rug is not treated with Scotchgard™, for any application of Scotchgard™ would be ineffective owing to the high variation of texture. For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).