Colton Marine Single Sconce
Our Colton Sconce imparts an industrial style that works well with a variety of bath decor. Contoured bars surround a mouth-blown milk-glass shade that softly filters light.
- 6" wide x 6" deep x 13" high
- Cast of aluminum.
- Mouth-blown glass shade.
- Hand-applied antique silver or bronze finish.
- Damp UL-listed.
- Title 20 compliant lamps will be shipped to CA addresses. Learn more to understand product differences.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 6" wide x 6" deep x 13" high
- Shade: 4.5" wide x 4" deep x 7.5" high
- Back Plate: 5.5" diameter, 0.5" deep
- Bulb: 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth or static duster.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.